We love feedback! To send us comments, questions, and suggestions, please email us at indientry@gmail(dot)com or fill out the contact form below. We’d love to hear from you! We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible!
How is Indientry pronounced?
Yeah, yeah, I know, it’s a made-up word. Say it like “in-dee-en-tree”.
I’m a musician. Will you write about my new album/EP/song?
Yes! I love getting emails like this. Shoot me a message at indientry(@)gmail.com and I’ll let you know as soon as the article gets published. Also, check out our album submission policy below!
Are you on social media?
How can I support your work?
Awesome question! Give us a follow/shoutout on social media (see above). We’re also always looking for new writers, and sometimes photographers, so shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send us a message with feedback or comments, too – we have a “Contact” box up top!
How do I become a writer for Indientry?
Check out what we’re about here, then shoot us an email at email@example.com. Make sure you include your interests, musical taste, a writing sample, and a cover letter!
How do I become a photographer for Indientry?
Unfortunately, we’re not looking for photographers right now.
Album Submission Policy
- We accept all albums and EPs. Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We don’t write about singles, music videos, etc.
- The album/EP should have been released in the past year, or due to be released soon.
- Please include the album cover, tracklisting, release date, and any other important information that you’d like to include.
- We can’t guarantee coverage, but we’ll make a valiant effort to respond to every message!